Monday, March 6, 2017

2/27/17: The Bachelor - ep 9

We got the short end of the stick tonight with only a 1 hour episode.  My suspicions are that it's ABC's way of dragging out the obvious: my prediction is that Vanessa will be sent home after the Fantasy Suite dates, leaving us with Rachel and Raven.  Obvi we know Rachel is the next Bachelorette so that means Raven is the Chosen One.  That's my bet, but we'll see :)

With this one hour tonight we bid a fond farewell to Corrine, who went from Oprah Ugly Cry to Sleeping Beauty in 5 seconds flat:

boo hoo hoo

zzzzzzzzz

She made her peace with their break-up and headed on home.  Time to leave the Big Apple and go to the Big Fjord!  FINLAND !  I'm trying to muster up all the excitement as I can for that destination, but seeing as how we're in the throws of winter/spring, the thought of being butt-deep in snow again is a hard pass for me.

BRRR!!!  But beautiful

We get to see Raven's one-on-one, where we learn that she's only been intimate with one man; she has never said "I love you"; and she's never been fulfilled sexually.  A little TMI.  And I think she was nervous for her FS evening with Nick - she seemed to partake in a Power Hour at the bar before they headed to their suite:

99 bottles of beer on the wall .... 
We leave them there and close the credits with Nick doing his best Rocky ...



Don't know if his feats of physical strength were supposed to convince us of his sexual prowess, or if the producers were just bored and needed filler for these last 10 minutes ... womp womp.  Dumb, boring episode - glad it was only an hour.

I'll see you next week for 3 HOURS of Bachelor fun - including the Women Tell All :)  My favorite day of the season!!!

#theendisinsight

No comments:

Post a Comment