Monday, June 2, 2014

WTF?!

I like to get my news from a variety of sources, ranging from CNN, Kare11, People and TMZ.  I feel this makes me more well-rounded on both the celebrity scene as well as the real world you and I (usually) dwell in.  Come to find today that the crazy creeps in to even the most legit places.

Fresh from the pages of Kare11 today, we have one bride who has completely lost her mind.  Hopefully Child Protective Services RSVP'd "yes" to these nuptials:


In case you made just a cursory glance at that twitpic, that is a real live baby being dragged along for the trip up the aisle.  The older gentleman to the right seems to be making a double-take at that poor infant, and his thought bubble hopefully reads the same as mine: "Is that a baby?! Is she out of her damn mind??"

Samesies, kitty
Had I not known better that Kimye got married last weekend, I would have thought that was North riding the coattails of her mom ... oh wait, that's the entire Kardashian clan!  There is no wedding train big enough for that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment